Friday, April 20, 2007

Rejuvenation???

“It’s about time”, I say to myself…..About time I got hold of my life, about time I put things in perspective, and about time to start doing things “my way” again…. I feel good now that I’ve been following the age old saying , “Never let your studies interfere with your education”. Not that I feel I was ever too ‘into’ my studies anytime, ‘coz I hate people committing me to something that I have no way of choosing. And I don’t even want to start on the ways of the jungle that has become our education. Nevertheless, I’m happy I’m out of that phase, and that I have at least a year before I start with my Masters.

What better opportunity to start blogging than now? I have been procrastinating over a lot of things, and blogging definitely takes the top honors among them. Now that I am finally free of all “unrelated crap” in my life, I feel this is the right time to start doing things that I have been long planning. As I mentioned before, blogging comes out tops among those things; there are other plans along the way. And this time around, I’m determined not to leave plans as plans; rather try to convert them to “Yes, I did that”.

One of the reasons I never got to actually blogging my thoughts is that I’d worry what people who read my blog thought of me. I was actually worried people who knew me would be reading the blog and I didn’t think that was a good idea. So much for that; I know I’m trying to change, so the hell with all the precautions about things that could never even happen. After all, so far as I know, a blog is akin to a diary; and there’s a very good reason why people tell you not to go looking at other’s diaries; they might have written about you, and that might actually hurt. So consider this a disclaimer: If you remotely think you happen to know me in any way, chances are, this blog will talk about you as well. So if you are weak of heart or a gossipmonger, my suggestion to you is to STEER CLEAR OF THIS BLOG.

Now having cleared my mind of all doubts and fears after that shout, I feel I’m so much free to pour my heart out to the blogs. Hope I keep this up until I find something else [like enough broadband for Second Life]

After all, the third time’s a charm.......

No comments: