Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Latest rumination

Today's blog update is the sole outcome of my encountering this blog, referred by cipher. The way the ideas flow in the blog really buoyed the interest that I once had when I planned to keep on blogging.

Life has really gotten hectic for some time now. I haven't been able to update this blog, though i've made plans many a times to do so. It's like I have lost touch with what I should be doing, instead choosing to spend time glowering at the many misfits that life tends to throw in the course of everyday survival.

It's not as if I've brought about a feeling of neglect for blogging. After all, I had made a promise to myself to start writing some time ago, and it is true that I have been writing personal blogs a few times all along, the contents of which I'd rather not publicize to the world. That is the reason these articles of mine safely stay at home. The "unpublishable" pieces notwithstanding, I also wanted to fill this publicly personal space of mine.

I can't say nothing interesting has happened for this hiatus of my blog. After all, things that I would never have imagined some time ago have happened. For instance, I would never, in my wildest of dreams, have thought I'd be going to her house, and also getting to say "Hi" to her mom. Although things are not as upbeat as they sound, I nonetheless made it to her house, and survived to tell the tale. Then there was the 24th of May, 23 years after the genesis of my being, and getting to be stupidly straightforward with that other person who kinda' turned into that new crush, the one who sends butterflies (and some bees too, i guess) along your tummy. Things quite did not turn out the way that my fantasies had projected, and sometimes, I think things went best the way that they did. It was good that things did not get out of hand , except of course the funny incident where I apparently appeared wet eyed (which I can safely account to staring at the monitor for 3 hours flat without wearing my glasses), but nonetheless, she thought she was responsible for that.

....and then life just keeps happening...one day at a time....

1 comment:

udayan said...

Happy b'lated Birthday, Gaurav!